Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Plants vs Zombies




Have you heard about this latest craze? I didn't realize I was really hooked on this one not until one day I was trying to Google down-loadable versions of the game so I can install it at my work station and play it during lunch breaks.

I have this game at my laptop. I tried playing on it during one of my lull moments at the airport during one of my trips. It was such a bad idea! From then on, I never stopped playing even until I had my Zen garden. Now my Zen garden is full of plants and my kid is selling them without my knowledge. Hahaha! You thought I was the only one addicted...so is my almost 3-year old kid. He loves throwing potatoes (big ones) at the zombies. He loves planting lilies at the pool. He loves feeding brains under the sea. I thought he doesn't understand but he does. He even tells me to collect the money and the sun when I'm playing.

As of now, I'm saving enough money to grow my tree. My son loves buying the fertilizer for this. Whoever invented this game, thank you for giving us another addicting game.

For those who want to download the free version of this game, go to Pop Cap official site. PLANTS vs ZOMBIES

No comments:

Post a Comment